The outdoor kitchen, a must-have for outdoor livingBack
When travelling nothing beats outdoor cooking by yourself. Unfortunately, in a lot of places around the world, national parks and local authorities forbid the use of open fires and the use of gas.
Bliss Mobil therefor came with the solution by developing its outdoor kitchen. Now you can truly enjoy outdoor cooking anytime anywhere. The compact outdoor kitchen module offers everything an outdoor chef desire’s! Stored safely inside an aluminum storage box mounted on the truck chassis.
The well-thought-out design of the outdoor kitchen offers clever solutions with the Bliss Mobil quality, thanks to the use of premium materials. The outdoor is equipped with a grill, an induction hot plate, a sink with water tap and Corian kitchen tops. Water and electricity are supplied via the connection box.
German Design Award 2018
Last year our outdoor kitchen was nominated "Gardening and Outdoor Living" at the 2018 German Design Awards. The German Design Awards Council is the authority in Germany in the field of developments in the design industry and aims to discover, present and distinguish unique design trends. We are very proud for this international recognition given by them.
Since the launch of the outdoor kitchen over 25 are sold and installed and the feedback of our customers is that it’s a valuable “must” for those who enjoy the outdoor living.
Features of the outdoor kitchen
- A water inlet connection supplied.
- An electrical inlet connection via a secured connector.
- A slide out tray, which holds a 2400-Watt electrical grill.
- An integrated sink with foldable water tap.
- Two flip-open Corian kitchen tops, of which one contains a 2000-Watt selectrical hot plate.
- A drawer designed to hold ice to keep beverages cool.
- A drawer to store kitchen tools and the connection hoses and cables.
- An integrated spice rack.
- A dimmable led light.
- An integrated filter to strain solids gathered in the sink.
- A waste water pump to easily drain the sink and either dispose of the water externally or pump it into the grey water tank.